- Amphenol Connectors
- Audio Video Monitor Cables
- CAT-5e • CAT-6 • CAT-6a Cables
- Coaxial Cables
- D-Sub Cables • D-Sub Connectors
- DisplayPort Cables & Adapters
- Fiber Optic Patch Cables
- Fibre Channel & DIN Cables
- GPIB Cables (IEEE-488 Cables)
- HDMI Cables (High Speed HDMI)
- QSFP Cables • QSFP+ Cables
- QSFP+/QSFP28 Loopback Modules
- QSFP-DD Cables • OSFP Cables
- SAS Cables • SATA Cables
- SCSI Cables • VHDCI Cables
- SFP+ Cables • SFP+ Modules
- SFP28 • QFSP28 Optical Modules
- SFP28 Cables • QSFP28 Cables
- USB Cables
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Buy Factory-Direct from Amphenol's Exclusive Online Cable Marketplace.>
- DisplayPort Cables & Adapters>
- DisplayPort to DVI Adapter >
- Amphenol AV-DPMDVIF000-000.24 DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable - DisplayPort Male to DVI-D Female Converter (Single Link 1080p) 0.24m (0.8ft)
Double-tap and hold to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Amphenol AV-DPMDVIF000-000.24 DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable - DisplayPort Male to DVI-D Female Converter (Single Link 1080p) 0.24m (0.8ft)
UPC Code: 812834028101
Quickly and easily convert any PC or notebook DisplayPort connection into a fully functional Single Link DVI-D port with our adapter cable. DisplayPort to DVI adapter cables by Amphenol AssembleTech combines high-bitrate support with superior manufacturing techniques for the most reliable digital video interface possible. 100% screen tested before shipment. Supports Full-HD 1080p or WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution.
- The Summer of Savings Continues at Cables on Demand Thru 8/31: Get $80.00 OFF Your First Online Order Over $350.00 Automatically at Checkout.
- High-bitrate DisplayPort to DVI converter adapter cable by Amphenol
- Converts any Displayport connection into a Single-Link DVI-D connection
- Supports up to 1920x1200 WUXGA resolution & Full-HD 1080p @ 120Hz
- Connects to your existing DVI cable and drives DVI monitors up to 24"
- Active design features DisplayPort male and DVI-D female connectors
- Note: DVI-D connection will not pass-thru audio via DisplayPort
- Electrical and mechanical characteristics optimized for high-speed
- 40VAC @ 0.5A rated - 500VAC DWV tested - RoHS compliant
- DisplayPort 1.1 qualified @ DisplayPort.org (DisplayPort Certified)